Whoops I totally almost forgot about my favorites post for the month of April. We have been in Colorado for a little over a month now and I am so glad we did not move back in the winter time because I would have been freezing. I mean who am I kidding I’m always freezing. It’s May which means the sun is shining and the birds are chirping and my poor husband is sneezing hahahahaha (allergies). So far since being back in CO I’ve gotten to visit with my family, see both of my sisters and visit the in-laws too which has been great! It’s been so nice to see family again. We are also happy to be able to do more of the things we love like mountain biking, camping etc. Now that the state is opening up things slowly we will most definitely be outside doing all the fun things!
Now on to the good stuff. I’m sure most of you who have been following me for a while already know, BUT if you’ve never read one of these posts, let me explain. I like to take an inventory of my favorite things I have stumbled upon each month and share them with you all! It will be open to anything and all things – no exceptions!
If you end up taking my advice (which come on girl, why wouldn’t you?!) and purchase or use any of the items below – TAG ME in them! I want to see you out there being the BadAss Babes that you all are!
- Panoramic Photo Book – Mpix photo books are my absolute favorite way to print photos! They are so professionally well done and cost a fraction of the price that a photographer would charge for building you a book from a photo session. Plus you can customize it to just about anything you want. I used to spend hours and hours making scrap books and spending tons of money on stickers and paper etc… not anymore! I have never been so impressed with a printing company as far as quality of paper in the book and the way it lays flat when you open it! Here is a section out of my latest book I just had printed! It turned out amazing with all the bear pictures I took from Alaska last fall. I personally like to break my year in half Jan-June and July- Dec.
2. Snap Valet Tray -I have purchased so many wonderful things from Barrington gifts so its no surprise that I would put this as one of my favorites. I just received this a couple weeks ago and it is great for that catch all for all those random things that don’t really have a home. I had actually bought a catch all tray for Corbin for Christmas last year. He always has a pile of coins, chapstick, cash, his watch and ring, a knife, and all sorts of tidbits. Since I’ve given him his valet tray he always knows where he puts his things and I don’t have tons of little piles all over the house. I thought it was time to get myself! I might actually take this one with me when I travel so all my things stay in one place and I never have to worry about leaving anything in a hotel room again.
3. Soothing Bed– This fluffy sherpa dog bed is Lulus new favorite bed! It is made to reduce anxiety and create that “protected” feeling with the raised edges. It’s also not such an eyesore as most dog beds tend to be. Be patient though because shipping takes forever. But it was well worth the wait.
4. Get Buffed Massage Pad- I was taught by the inventor of this product to use an ordinary car buffer for a lot of my pain and muscle soreness. He is truly a miracle worker and has helped many friends and family too. Now he has come up with an ingenious product that helps make the buffer a safe tool to use without getting your clothing or hair caught In the spinning unit on the end of the buffer. I immediately jumped on the opportunity to not only support him but also because I am always having my shirt or hair twisted up and it is extremely painful. Now I don’t need to worry at all!
5. Diamond Dazzle Stick– This bad boy is the bomb dot com! I keep this in my travel bag and it is amazing at cleaning my rings while on the go! I’ve been using this since I got engaged and I like that it is a portable option for keeping jewelry clean. It really makes everything sparkle and shine. Also, great for keeping in your purse!
Well Folks that’s all for now! I promise I won’t be so late for the month of May favorites. I hope you are all staying happy, healthy, and safe out there.
Until next month!