CHRISTMAS TIMES A COMING!!!!!!
Happy December everyone!! Only the greatest time of the year! I love love love this time of the year! It is so cheerful and happy and giving people gifts warms my heart because I try to give very unique well thought gifts and I enjoy seeing people oooo and ahhh over their gifts. I have a huge problem with self control when it comes to shopping for gifts for people.
With that being said, if your new here.. welcome to my monthly favorites post I just started writing it but I can’t wait to keep it up! Here’s what happens or what you will read…At the end of each month, I take an inventory of my favorite things I stumbled upon that month and share them with you all! It is open to anything and all things – no exceptions!
If you end up taking my advice (which come on, why wouldn’t you?!) and purchasing or using any of the items below – TAG ME in them! I want to see you out there crushing life and being a bad ass beauty that you are.
- Barrington Savannah Zippered Tote. This is actually my second tote bag from Barrington Gifts. I loved my first one so much that I had to buy another bag in another print! My first one was the larger size but basically the same tote and I got a palm print which was perfect for summer. This print the Axis Deer is amazing! It looks like real deer hide and I get so many compliments on it. This bag fits my Mac book and everything else I carry around with me. It is the perfect bag for fall and winter transition!
- Billie Razor. I was super skeptical to do a subscription for a razor. I never used anything fancy before and found that mens razors worked better than women’s. WOW was I so blown away at how amazing this razor is! There is this super smooth charcoal soap around the edges and it makes your skin ohhhh so soft after shaving and I don’t think my legs have ever been that smooth after shaving and I am not a very hairy person but still!!!! I was so happy with this purchase!
- Dior Mascara Primer. Okay I never really thought there was much to priming my eyelashes. I always thought it was the makeup companies trying to get you to buy another useless product. Boy was I totally wrong! This stuff makes your lashes so much longer and fuller with just a couple swipes.
- Wilderdog Harness. I must admit that my dog Lulu is a very spoiled dog. I treat her like my child and I always want the best for her. Wilderdog is an awesome company and I buy stuff from them all the time. They have a program called ‘Purchase for a Pound’ to be able to help out the amazing people running (often under-funded) rescues and shelters. The program is simple – they donate one pound of dog food for every purchase made on wilderdog.com. Each month they choose a different rescue or shelter to receive the donation. This allows them to free up funds for medical needs, supplies, or even to save a life. Wilderdog rope leashes and collars are made and assembled in the USA and are backed by a lifetime warranty. I love everything I have bought for Lulu from them and they really are made to last. This new harness fits her great and is made for comfort, not to mention it is such a pretty color!
- Elizabeth Wilson Designs Betsy Dress. Dalmatian corduroy+ poms poms + ruffles? I think YES! This dress is perfect for the holiday season, but can definitely be worn throughout the entire fall/winter season. I am big on buying things that are handmade and made in the USA. I love supporting small businesses and I am a fanatic for anything unique and not just something I can buy anywhere. I am also a fan of bold prints and colors.
That’s all for now! Thanks for letting me share a few of my favorite things I got last month!
Until Next Time,
Hey BuffBabes Fam!
I know how important it is to fill up your cup and take extra good care of yourself so you can go into everyday with an overflowing heart and a fresh sharp mind. Even though our morning routines, nutrition, hydration, and sleep habits are all essential to taking care of yourself. I want to take the next step into self care just a little bit further as we start this week off strong. Continue reading
Happy November everyone!!!! I can not believe that there is only two months left of 2019, wow has this year flown by! These last couple months are my favorite time of the year because it means food, family, and CHRISTMAS!!! Holiday season is the best season because of the happiness, gifts, full bellies and most of all the Christmas DECOR! You can never have too much!
I want to try something new to see if it sticks. At the end of each month, I want to take a short inventory of some of my favorite things Continue reading
Hey Guys I know its been I while since I have been on here. Life just happens sometimes and my job has kinda taken priority but I am going to be making time in my day to make sure that I am working on this blog and creating fun content for you guys.
I don’t know about you but a night in with the girls is always a good time. Maybe you plan to have an evening the weekend before or after Valentines day with just the girls. A time to pamper and primp yourselves with all things pink!
A general basic tip I like to preach to my clients is to always be prepared for the day. Since we mostly tend to go to the gym either to/from work, or even on our lunch breaks we don’t want to carry our whole damn vanity and closet with us. Just enough in case we need a quick shower, or to glam up before leaving the gym. Which is why I have rounded up some of my current essentials to help you do just that.
3 WAYS TO HELP YOU CREATE A HEALTHY, AND LONGTERM RELATIONSHIP WITH EXERCISE.
Many people start their year off saying “new year, new me” but why does it have to be just for a year? Why can’t it be ongoing and for life? Too many people view diet and exercise as a punishment or a form of becoming a better person. When really it should be treated as a lifestyle change that you continue with forever. Most people have such a hard time sticking to an exercise program that by the time Feburary and March roll around they have stopped all together. This year it is time to break that cycle and push past the excuses and just get moving. Continue reading
Alright before you give me a bunch a crap for making a gift round up for pets let me just tell you that our dog Lulu is like our child and I spoil her rotten. You can judge and laugh at me all you want, but I treat her as if she is part of our family. She has made our life so much brighter with all her tail waggin’ happy dance’s, and lots and lots of kisses! She is always one of the best parts of my day and I love giving her the best doggie life that she could possibly have! And dont go thinking I am the only crazy human being that does this because I know I’m not. Continue reading
Whenever you first meet a couple I feel like the first few questions that get asked are how did you meet and how did he propose? I could be wrong but I feel like thats a pretty frequent question in my life. I actually really love to tell both stories because they are my favorite stories to tell! My husband Corbin is such a sweet and wonderful man for supporting me in all my crazy endevours and without him I would not be who I am today. I want to apologize in advance because this is a lonnnnggggg story but its a good one soooo hang on tight and stick with me till the end because I may be bias but I think it is such a sweet and special story. Continue reading
Back in the day I think that my kitchen must have been pretty badass with the double oven and the trash compactor but now all I want to do is rip it all out and have a clean fresh kitchen but sadly…. its a rental. Our kitchen for a one bedrooms apartment is actually a full size kitchen. Which I’m thankful for because I love to cook and I spend a lot of time in the kitchen. Plus after getting married I needed a place to put all of our nice new wedding gifts. No more Walmart and dollar store college special! Hello adult married life. Continue reading