Happy November everyone!!!! I can not believe that there is only two months left of 2019, wow has this year flown by! These last couple months are my favorite time of the year because it means food, family, and CHRISTMAS!!! Holiday season is the best season because of the happiness, gifts, full bellies and most of all the Christmas DECOR! You can never have too much!
I want to try something new to see if it sticks. At the end of each month, I want to take a short inventory of some of my favorite things they can be things or places that I either stumbled on or discovered that month and I want to share them with all of you! This can literally be anything and all things no exceptions.
If you end up taking my advice and purchasing anything or going somewhere I have been. I’d love to be tagged in a photo or a story on the gram so I can see y’all enjoying some of my favorite things too!
1. So first up, this Harney and Sons tea! Typically I am a tea snob and really only enjoy loose leaf tea But this
Hot Cinnamon Spice Tea I was recently served this while I was at a day spa here in town and I fell in love with the sweet flavor of cinnamon this tea has to offer. It literally needs nothing added to it. I absolutely love heating up a pot of tea and getting cozy with my fuzzy socks and my needlework while enjoying a good hot cup of tea.
2. Next up is this Doterra Mouth Wash My sister sells Doterra Products and I have been using them for years now. I love all of there oils, and body care products but have not tried the toothpaste and mouth wash until recently. It too tastes of cinnamon and cloves. I must be on a cinnamon kick because this is the second item of the month with it in it. The best part is that it does not burn or shoot fire up your nose while you are rinsing your mouth out. I hate listerine for that reason lol. My mouth feels extra fresh and clean after using just a tiny bit!
3. There is a stunning hotel downtown called Hotel Emma and if I could live there I would. IT IS GORGEOUS! It used to be a brewery called Pearl Brewery and they whole concept is very industrial and rustic. I LOVE IT! The moment you walk in there is a distinct smell that they defuse into the air while also having the gorgeous fire place during the different types of woods. The smell is like nothing I’ve ever experienced and it makes me automatically feel warmth and comfort. The last time I went in there for and evening out. I walked up to the fancy concierge and asked him what is that Devine smell that I smell every time I come in here. He actually giggled at me a little bit because I told him I loved it and must have it in a bottle. Little did I know that they sell their signature smell in a bottle and candle form in the gift shop. I must not be the only crazy lady who demands to have THAT SMELL! It is definitely not cheap for a room/linen spray nor are the candles cheap but I did nottttt care. That smell evokes a certain feeling that I cannot pin point and I thoroughly enjoy it. So I left the group I was sitting with (they were very confused) and walked straight to the gift shop to buy my self some room spray! Thankfully no matter where I live you I purchase it here online Room and Body Spray
4. Berkinstock Sandals If you don’t know me already I am from Colorado. Everyone in Colorado wears Berks. Well I have never had a pair until a few weeks ago and I can now say I am in love and I now know what all the fuss is over these awesome sandals. I got the Thong style because they fit my feet better. Funny story though is that it is the same style that my husband likes to wear too! He was not too happy to have matching sandals but I said we can be twinsies together. They are ultra comfy once you start to wear them more and more. My husbands have lasted a really long time, which they should for how much they cost! Well worth the investment on my part! Birkenstock Sandals
5. I have come to accept the fact that I am an old soul at heart. I love to do needlework in the evenings when I have a few moments to just chill. It is so relaxing and meditative to stitch away. I really enjoy it! This is a canvas that I recently finished and I am going to get framed for my bar area because I am doing a bar series with different bottles of wine and drinks. I can’t wait to keep adding to it! I love Pip and Roo because they are whimsy and cute designs that do not remind me of my grandmother doing a stitch project. Lets start a new trend of grand millennials who love to stitch! Wine Bottle Needlepoint Canvas
Well folks there ya have it. My top 5 things I purchased last month. I hope you get to enjoy at least one of these fabulous items and please make sure to tag me!
I do not make any money off of promoting or linking these items. They are just things I have personally enjoyed.