A TIME TO LOOK BACK…
Can you believe that 2019 is already over?! Time seriously flies, especially when life is so busy… am I right??? The last month has been beyond hectic with the holidays, work, getting really sick, and also some exciting news that I will share more on soon! but in the meantime I have come across some amazing things that have acquired a roll in my life in some way, shape or form.
Now, I’m sure most of you who have been following me already know, BUT if you’ve never read one of these posts. I take like to take an inventory of my favorite things I have stumbled upon each month and share them with you all! It will be open to anything and all things – no exceptions!
If you end up taking my advice (which come on girl, why wouldn’t you?!) and purchase or use any of the items below – TAG ME in them! I want to see you out there being the BadAss Babes that you all are!
- Hypersphere Mini This little bad boy is a cordless compact vibrating massage ball. If you know me, I am usually sore somewhere. This thing allows me to travel knowing my knots and aches are no match! Perfect for travel and on-the-go, the ‘Mini’ offers a therapeutic vibrating massage to help you move better anywhere you roam. They do make a larger sized version but I think that for a small human like myself I enjoy to mini the best! It is even TSA approved!
2. Hanging Hat Organizer Okay why on earth have I never seen these before!? I have sooooooo many hats, like way too many, but when ya girl got day three dirty sweaty hair nobody needs to see that mess of a mop on my head. This thing has been a game changer for my hats! I can actually see all of them and know what I am looking at. Plus the hats that I don’t wear very often because they get thrown to the bottom of a stack are now in my rotation more often because I have this handy dandy new contraption. P.S. funny story is my husband put them in my stocking because he is a joker and loves buying gag gifts but really he was a genius and I actually really love them, and so Corbin the jokes on you babe!
3. CHANEL Compact I must admit I may be a little Boujee for having this compact in my purse, but I love this elegant essential for my to-go makeup bag. It is sleek, simple and fits perfectly in your hand. I feel like a badass just whipping this cute little mirror out and putting my lipgloss on. Can you say #BOSSBABE Also, by the way this makes for the absolute perfect gift, (birthday, Christmas, little happy), for that one friend or family member who has everything. Plus, if you order it online it comes packaged in a pretty box with a little Chanel bag and a velvet sleeve to put it in.
4. Ankle Straps Have you ever used to community ankle straps for the cables at the gym? I typically end up using the handles and looping my foot through the handle rather than use the icky strap that everyone sweats on. IT IS GROSS! I finally found a cute pair of my own personal ankle straps to keep in my gym bag full of goodies. Every bit of a fashion statement at the gym! My glute kickbacks be looking real good!
5. Blue light Glasses Until a few weeks ago I never realized how much looking at a computer screen or my phone for long periods of time really affected my eyes. I would get tension headaches and my eyes would hurt and I didn’t know why. Well It was because I was straining my eyes looking at the computer screen. I have not had a problem since and they have made such a difference with my screen time. I can instantly tell the difference when I put them on vs. when I don’t have them on. I say these were a win win and I can’t wait to order another stylish pair!
XOXO, Peace and Love