Hey friends! Fall has begun and the cooler temps are here. This month I found a few new things to share with y’all and I hope you like them too!
Thanksgiving came and went and we were able to have my sister and her new husband come down from ID which was great to have almost everybody at my parents for the holiday. It was a bitter sweet thanksgiving because it was our first one without my grandma there and I know we all missed her dearly that day.
Here are my top 5 favorites for the month of November.
1. Fleece Pullover: If you live in a colder climate like I do, you need to start adding these amazing fleece pullovers to your well collected closets! I have had this on my list to purchase for a few years and finally got one and now I’m kicking myself for not purchasing one sooner. Now I want them all! They are so stinkin soft and comfy and I could live in it everyday! I ordered the camel color to kinda go with everything and to wear on top of my nap dresses to keep me warm and it definitely keeps you warm. I would for sure size up at least 1-2x just because I feel they run a but small. I ordered a small which fits great but if you wanted more roomy fit I would suggest 2x up. If I would have ordered my usual xs it would have been a tight fitting sweatshirt which is not what I wanted.
2. Platform Heels: I am only 5 feet tall so anything with added height is a huge YES for me! When I first saw these heels I wanted them in emerald green however a more timeless color is black always and can go with literally anything. I love the grand millennial bow with crystals on them and they are actually super comfy! These are the holiday shoes you need in your closet! I am all about extra glitz and glam because why not?! They are TTS and I got my usual size 6.5.
3. Christmas In Peachtree Bluff: If you have read the Peach Tree Bluff series this is a great addition to your collection. Such a easy holiday read and adds a little more depth to each of the characters in all of Kristys books. Highly recommend for your holiday reading.
4. Hunter Green Nail Polish: Essie and OPI are my go to nail polish brands and I have been on a major Essie kick lately. This dark green color has been my nail color of the last couple months. I’m usually a pink or red kinda gal but I’m trying to switch it up a bit. The color is the Winter 2021 Collection called Off Tropic.
5. Hill House Dress: The Term Nap Dress has swept the nation with comfortable and classy dresses to be worn in or out of the house I have almost every style now from Hill House, and this was my first of the Katherine style in the Winter Toile and I actually sized up to a size small for a little added length and width. I love it! Because I am so small it totally works as a cute party dress. Not sure if I was tall and long legged if it would be too short but it works for me! Also, the Winter Toile is Darling and wish I bought other things in that print. I now, and don’t judge me, have 7 nap dresses and a Coat from Hill House and all have been something I reach for over and over in my closet!
I hope you all have fabulous holidays events planned over the next month and we will see you again real soon!
Until next month