Hi Friends! This spring is just flying by and I really need a vacation like pronto! Trying to get my husband to take time off is like trying to pull teeth on a rabid coon. I wanted to pop on here to share a few goodies I have been loving lately and as always I hope you enjoy.
- Checkered Vans: I know what you are thinking, you’re thinking Shayla these are not new. Yes, I know that however, my first pair of slip on vans was back in high school and they were black and white polka dots. I loved the heck outta all my vans and I wanted to get another classic slip on which will forever be the black and white checkered slip ons. Always iconic and always on point. You just can’t go wrong.
- Ilia Super Serum: I have always been pretty keen to choose cleaner and healthier options when it comes to beauty. I also do not wear a ton of makeup and most the time the only time I do wear it is on the weekends because as a trainer I def dont want to be putting makeup on at 3:30am haha This was recommended to me by a friend and I fell in love the instant I tried it! So light and blends so easily! I will be wearing this all summer long!
- Thrive Mascara: Another cleaner beauty product I wanted to try and now have converted to is the Thrive Mascara. I get pop up adds constantly on social media and my mom has been using this for a couple years now and she loves it! It instantly lengthens the lashes and I am now a convert. I have almost their full makeup line and all of it is amazing!
- Project Hive Dog disc: This neat toy is a new favorite of the girls. It smells delicious and doubles as a lick mat and frisbee all in one. I love that this toy is interactive and helps save the bees. Every purchase goes towards establishing healthy wildflower habitats for the bees! 🙂 Love that! They are also made in the USA which is even better!
- Levis Jean Jacket: Here’s another classic throwback for you. The classic Levis trucker jean jacket. I am going to be honest with you I have never owned a jean jacket before until now and I do not know what was holding me back but now I want a white jean jacket too! So comfy and actually warm. I was expecting it to be itchy or stiff but it is so comfortable and I love my new jean jacket!
Thats all the favorites for right now! I promise I won’t be so late next time. 🙂
Until next month 🙂